Digital Resources for Families
School closed? Home-schooling your children? Check out these online educational resources to help nurture your child's love of reading and learning.
- Check our calendar for upcoming author presentations, lectures, and more fun and engaging virtual programs. Follow us on Facebook and enjoy weekly storytimes, activities, challenges, and more.
- No library card? No problem. It takes about 30 seconds to sign up for a digital card and start borrowing free digital titles using your mobile phone number.
- Find eBooks, eAudiobooks, and Read-Along books specifically for kids in our digital collection, searchable by subject, title, author, language, format, reading level, and more.
- Search our catalog by grade, interest level, or book level. Click on curated lists then narrow your search by Type of Material in order to view and access digital resources specifically.
- Kanopy Kids is our collection of streaming movies and shows for kids. We offer unlimited plays in Kanopy Kids, so your kids are free to explore enriching, educational and entertaining films and TV series.
- Discover different parts of the world, practice language skills, access databases, and much more on our digital resources page.
- CultureGrams is a leading reference for concise, reliable, and up-to-date cultural information on countries across the globe. It includes four editions: The World Edition (for junior high school students and up) and the Kids, States, and Canadian Provinces editions (for upper elementary school students).
- Pronunciator is a fun and free way to learn any of 163 languages with personalized courses, movies, music, and more.
- Find curated Read-Along, eBook, eAudiobook, and eMagazine lists compiled by age group.
- This page is also available in Spanish at midcolumbialibraries.org/es/coleccion-en-espanol.
- Find children’s books in Russian in our digital collection.